The conference programme will be developed and agreed upon by the Committees that consist of the Regional Association representatives that make up the International Confederation of Energy Regulators (ICER).
To establish a full thematic agenda, in-person meetings will be held in Lima during February 2020. As an overall theme, OSINERGMIN proposes.
"The Energy Transformation Challenge: Competitiveness and sustainability of energy markets, opportunities and achievements", which will address the following aspects:
- Competitiveness of new energy sources.
- Energy integration.
- Electrification of the energy matrix.
- Sustainable management based on energy demand: Smart Grids, Electric Vehicles, Internet of Things and distributed generation.
- Universal access with new technologies.
- New price regulation systems for a Smart society.
- Resilience and planning.
- Energy market perspectives.
- Challenges for Women in Energy.
We hope to welcome you in 2021 to the unparalleled experiences that Peru can offer, with the warmth of a country with open doors to knowledge, collaboration, and development.